I accept most insurance plans and will bill your insurance for you (in or out-of-network). I also accept fee for service clients.
Below is a list of insurance panels I am currently on. Please check with your insurance as these plans are often further divided into groups (some of which I am on, and some I am not). Sometimes your mental health benefits fall under your medical insurance, sometimes they are provided by a different company (check the back of your card for a phone number that says mental health or SA/MH).
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance (CBHA)
- Beacon Health Options
- Out of Network
Please contact your insurance carrier to:
- Verify that Dr. Ann Smolin is covered by your insurance (Note: I am listed under some panels as "Ann Isaacs-Smolin". You can also provide my address in determining whether or not I am on your panel.).
- Obtain information about your co-payment
- Obtain information about your deductible and determine if your deductible has been met for the current year
- Obtain authorization for outpatient services including an authorization number (if required)
- Obtain information about session limits
First Time - Paperwork Download
If you have already scheduled an intake appointment with Dr. Smolin, please click here
to complete new client forms. Once completed, any additional forms (consent form, HIPAA form) will be made available to you.